After creating your account and submitting your website(s), you will be able to create your first ad spot.
- You will start on the general dashboard. From there, you will need to move to the Publisher Menu and select Manage Ad Spots.
From here, go under Ad Spot List and click on the above Create Ad Spot button.
Here, you will decide which type of spot do you want to create - Native, Push Notification, In-Page Push, Banner, and Video ad spot. Select In-Page Push and create your first Ad Spot.
2. Welcome to the Ad Spot Creator page.
From here, you will be able to create and customize your ad spot. Start by filling in these fields:
- Ad Spot Name - If you are planning to create multiple ad spots on the same domain, it is important that you can differentiate between the ad spots. We advise you to use the name of the format (in this case In-Page Push), and the details of the ad spot. Example: "in-page_push_position_website"
- Select Site - Select the domain you want to create the ad spot on.
- Rules - Here you can set up your Compliance Rules.
- Enable custom designs for specific verticals - This is a unique feature that will allow you to adapt the push placement design to specific verticals. You can enable these designs for Dating & WebCam offers and Poker, Casino, Gambling.
- Vertical position on the page - Choose the position of the ad. Options: Top/Bottom.
- Show next push after (minutes) - Choose the time period before displaying the next in-page push ad.
- Show first push in (minutes) - Choose the time period a user needs to spend on the website, before displaying the in-page push ad.
3. After you create the ad spot, you have the option to continue creating more spots or going back to the previous page and taking the code for your newly created In-Page Push ad spot.
After returning to the Ad Spot Listing page, you will see a list of all your ad spots.
To create a code, look on the right side of your screen where you will see a set of 4 buttons - Duplicate Ad Spot, Edit, Create a Code, and Delete. Press the green </> button that will allow you to Create a Code.
And here is your code.
All you need to do now is to copy the code and paste it into the source code of your page and you can start monetizing your site with In-Page Push Ad Spots!