After creating your account and submitting your website(s), you will be able to create your first ad spot.
About Video Formats
Video formats are our newest addition to the inventory. We offer 2 different options: Video Pre-Roll and Video IM slider.
Both of these ad formats have the same setup process. You will be able to choose the concrete Video Ad Spot Type at the end of the setup process, when creating the code. If you want to read more about each ad format, click here.
Creating a Video Ad Spot
- You will start on the general dashboard page. Click on the Publisher Menu button and select Manage Ad Spots.
From here, you will need to go under the Ad Spot List and click on the Create Ad Spot button, that appears above.
Clicking on the Create Ad Spot button you will see a dropdown menu, from where you can choose which type of ad spot you want to create - Native, Push Notification, Standard Banner, or Video. Select Video and proceed to create your first Ad Spot.
2. Welcome to the Ad Spot Creator page. Here, you will need to fill in these fields:
- Ad Spot Name - It is essential to differentiate between the ad spots, especially if you are planning to create multiple spots no the same domain. Therefore, we advise you to use the name of the format (in this case Video), the type (Video IM Slider or Video Pre-Roll), and the details of the spot. Example: Video_IMSlider_DomainName_PositionMainPage.
- Select Site - Select the domain you want to create the ad spot on.
- Select Device - Select the device (Desktop, Tablet, or Mobile).
- External codename - Similar to the ad spot name, External Codename is a name you use for recognizing your code. This will help you to understand the placements and differentiate between codes.
- Rules - Here you can set up your Compliance Rules.
> Advanced Settings
- if you wish to set up some of the Advanced settings, like Activating Min. CPM or floor CPM, or using Alternative URL, we advise you to get in touch with your Account Manager that will guide you through it.
3. Create a code for your ad spot. Once you have completed the setup, you have the option to continue creating more ad spots (staying on the same page) or going back to the previous page and creating a code for the video ad spot you've just created.
To create a code, look on the right side of your screen where you will see a set of 4 buttons - Duplicate Ad Spot, Edit Ad Spot, Create a Code and Delete. Press the green </> button that will allow you to Create a Code.
Depending on your preferences you can choose between Video (Video Pre-Roll) and Instant Message (Video IM Slider).
All you need to do now is to copy the code and paste it into the source code of your page and you can start monetizing with Video Ad Spots!