Video formats are our newest addition to the inventory. We offer 2 different options: Video Pre-Roll and Video IM slider. Both of these ad formats have the same technical recommendations.
- Video Pre-Roll Ads are video advertisements that are launched before a video is displayed on a tube site.
- Users can skip Pre-Roll video ads after 10 seconds. The countdown for the skip button appears from the very start of the pre-roll video ad.
- Video IM Slider appears as an instant message dialogue box, at the corner of the screen, containing a 30 seconds video ad.
- The maximum length of both, Video Pre-Roll Ads and Video IM Slider, is 30 seconds.
Technical recommendations for Video Ads:
- File format: mp4, avi, MOV, VAST
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Bit Rate: 8 MBit/s
- Weight: up to 20 MB
Creative Guidelines for Video Ads:
- High-quality videos with aesthetic imagery and sound
- No static images
- Landing Page must match the promoted product
- Only for fair service products
- Copyright must be respected