a) General rules
- Publisher’s Websites and content must be at all times compliant with any applicable Personal Data Protection and Privacy laws and regulation. It shall not violate any law, regulation, rule or custom or violate, infringe or misappropriate any person’s or entity’s rights, including without limitation any property or privacy rights, including intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, Patents, trademark rights or rights in name or likeness.
- As a mainstream network, we don't accept any adult related content. Websites do not make any reference to illicit practices or contain pornographic content staging minors or animals in inappropriate adult or sexual situations, including images or animations.
b) The website cannot promote
- Sales or promotion of Alcohol, Drugs, or any related paraphernalia
- Extreme violence, Abuse, Torture, Blood, Bestiality
- Sales or promotion of weapons or ammunition (e.g., firearms, fighting knives)
- Hacking/cracking content
- Incentive ads are not permitted (Paid To Click, Paid to Read, etc…) Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking on ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites, or reading emails
- The use of any tools that artificially generate impressions or clicks are not permitted (including auto-refreshing the ads)
- Websites that are under construction or incomplete are not allowed
- The website with too limited content not offering any added value to users
- Websites with too many ads are not allowed
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on obscenity laws, the criminal code
c) Publishers participating in the RUNative MarketPlace
- May not encourage users to click the ads by using phrases such as “Click the ads,” “Support us,” “Visit these links,” etc.
- May not direct user attention to the ads via arrows or other graphical gimmicks
- May not place misleading images alongside individual ads
- May not promote sites displaying ads through unsolicited mass Emails or unwanted advertisements on third-party websites
- May not compensate users for viewing ads or performing searches, or promise compensation to a third party for such behavior
- May not spread any kind of malware to their users
- We regularly check the Publisher Website(s). If we determine that the Publisher’s Website(s) includes any forbidden content or activities, we may close the Publisher’s account without prior notification. In such cases, Publishers shall not be entitled to the payment of the revenue remaining on their RUNative account.
Website approval or denial remains at RUNative’s sole discretion.