Voluum is the ultimate software for boosting profits and reducing the costs of digital advertising campaigns. It’s the number one tool both for beginners, who are looking for a new way of making money online, and for affiliate marketing pros.
Adding RUNative as Traffic Source
Before You Start - the following things are required when setting up tracking:
- An active RUNative account.
- An active Voluum account.
- A creative to upload.
- An offer, and optionally, a lander.
I. Create a Campaign in Voluum
The first thing you need to do is to create a campaign in Voluum. This will provide you with a campaign URL that you will submit to RUNative in the next step. In order to do so, perform the following steps:
- Create an offer element. Read the Creating an Offer Element article to learn how to do that.
- (Optionally) Create a lander element. Read the Creating a Lander Element article to learn more.
- Create a traffic source element. Voluum provides you with the RUNative traffic source template, so you can use it and skip most of the manual setup. In order to use this template, perform the following steps:
- Go to the Traffic sources tab.
- Click the New traffic source button.
- Select the RUNative template.
- Click the Next button. The New traffic source form will appear.
- You can change or adjust any option in the New traffic source form. Once you have done so, click the Save button.
4. Create a campaign.
In Voluum, click the New campaign button that is available in Campaigns, Offers, Landers,and Traffic sources tabs. The New campaign form will appear.
- In the new campaign form, select the Private Workspace that you want this campaign to be assigned to from the Workspace drop-down menu.
- Select the RUNative traffic source that you have just created from the Traffic source drop-down menu.
- Provide a name for the campaign in the Campaign name text field.
- Define the cost model that you will use.
- (Optionally) Select a lander you have previously created from the Landers drop-down menu.
- Select an offer that you have just created from the Offers drop-down menu.
- Click the Save button.
8. Click the Copy button next to the campaign URL to copy it to the clipboard and paste it to any text editing tool.
9. Click the Done button.
Congratulations, you have now obtained a campaign URL.
II. Create a Campaign in RUNative
The second thing you need to do is to create a campaign in RUNative. In order to do so, perform the following steps:
- In RUNative, click the Create a campaign button.
2. Provide a name for the campaign.
3. Select a traffic type.
4. Set the country targeting.
5. Set the Targeting, Scheduling, Audience, and Pricing options.
6. In the Ads tab, click the Upload button and select a creative.
7. Provide your brand name and a description.
8. Paste the campaign URL that you have copied from Voluum in the URL text field.
9. Click the Save button.
Your campaign has been saved. Once it is approved, and provided that you have some funds added, traffic will go from Runative, through Voluum, towards your landing page and offer.