Starting with RUNative requires 5 easy steps.
1. Create an account
In this process, it is essential that you fill in the correct information as your account will need to be approved by the RUNative compliance team.
- Register by clicking here or by clicking on the Register button on the website.
- Start by choosing which type of account you want to create - Advertiser or Publisher. Select Publisher on the top of the registration window.
- Defining your Tax status - do you represent a company or are you an individual?
- Account details - company name (if applicable), email address, and password.
- Enter your personal details (name, address, Skype, and phone number).
2. Verify your email address
Once you fill in all the information and submit your account, we will send you an activation email. After verifying your email address, our compliance team will approve your account.
3. Choose your Billing Preferences
After logging into your account, fill in all relevant billing details to your Profile.
Choose between PayPal / Paxum / Cosmopay / ePayService / SEPA / International Wire transfer.
Please, note that the billing details must be accurately filled in as this information will be used for invoicing.
4. Submit your website(s)
After receiving approval of your account, you will be able to submit your website(s). You will find this section under Publisher Menu > Manage Ad Spots > Side list > Create site.
Add a name for your website(s) and the URL (example.com). Ensure that there is nothing following ".com" as this will result in an error. If you have more than 10 websites to add, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you to set this up.
Once you submit your website, it will change to "Pending Approval" status while our Compliance team reviews it.
5. Create an Ad Spot
After receiving the approval of your website(s), you will be able to start monetizing with RUNative. Read more about How to create your first Native Ad Spot or continue directly to set up your first ad spot.