After creating your account and making your first deposit, you will be able to create your first campaign.
You will start on the campaign creation page, which looks like this:
- Name: Your first step will be naming your campaign. We recommend stating your Product - Targeted Country - Bidding model & Adspot (if targeted). Example: My product - USA - CPC - Header.
- Ad Formats: Choose between Native, Push, or Standard Banners.
- Countries: In this part, you can choose in which countries you want to run your ads. To select, you can use the drop-down menu or use our quick selection (Tier 1, 2, or 3).
- Regions: You also have the option to narrow down by specific regions.
- Ad Group: You can create different ad groups from this section.
In this section, you can narrow your targeting by Languages, Devices, Operating Systems, Browsers, Carriers and IP Ranges. Our Retargeting option - you can generate a retargeting pixel on the edit page once the campaign will be created.
Read more about our Targeting options here.
Schedule start, end and exception date of your campaign.
- Traffic Selection: Ron- targeting all ad spots, and Prime- VIP and best spots.
- Domain List: Target specific spot ID.
- Ad Spot List: Target specific site ID.
- Advertising Model: CPC/CPM
If you need help choosing between different Advertising Models, read more about them here.
- CPC - Cost per Click, select your min. bid.
On our platform, you can choose between Standard or Dynamic CPM model:
- CPM - standard model, Cost per Mile / Cost per Thousand Impressions.
- Dynamic CPM option - If you choose Dynamic model, your bid will adjust automatically to the bids of others. You will never pay more than the maximum you select.
- Daily Budget - If you reach your budget before the end of the day your campaign will be stopped until the next day starts.
- Distribution- choose between ASAP- spend your budget as soon as possible, or EVEN- distribute your budget evenly throughout the day.
To find out more about bidding system, click here.
- Upload - start creating your ad by uploading your ad image.
- Tracking tools- under this section you can find your retargeting pixel options, Dynamic Parameters, S2S tracking and RUNative API.
- Guidelines- under this section you can find RUNative Advertiser Guidelines with more information about our Flagging systems and Rejection reasons.
Read more about our Advertiser Guidelines here.
- Brand name - Brandname is usually the name of your website or name of the campaign or your product. It is visible to users in bold, with the maximum of 25 signs.
- Headline - Your message, "the catch". We recommend using variables to customize your headlines and make them more attractive for the user. You can select variables in the dropdown menu as you are writing your headlines. The maximum is 80 signs.
- URL & Macros option - the landing page URL.
- Priority- in the case you are running one campaign with different images, this will indicate which image you want to display more. 1- is the lowest priority, 10- the highest priority.
- Frequence Capping- How many times do you want to display your ad image to the same user.
Adding Notes to your campaigns is a new feature on RUNative platform. You are now able to log your changes, write notes of what works best for you and keep up-to-date with your campaigns.