RUNative offers a one of a kind anti AdBlock system that will assure you will run ads on every user even those using ad blocking systems.
- First copy the file content xvideo.js onto the root of your website. You can download it using this link
- Append new tag <script> before "runative" connection script. Set its attribute src value to a path of the local file at step 1, i.e. src = "/xvideo.js"
Here is an example of how it should look :
Anti adblocker Troubleshooting
Step one is to make sure that your original ad code is functioning – turn off all of the ad blockers within the browser and make sure that you are seeing your ads correctly as intended.
If with adblockers (adblock, adbplock plus, ublock, ublock origin) turned on you are not seeing your ads, you will need to follow the steps below to investigate the most common reason for our anti adblockers nonperformance.
1. Check to see if the anti adbloker script is deployed on the site and deployment was done correctly. Please, reference the original Polimorf script deployment instruction and make sure that all instructions were executed correctly and in specified sequence.
2. CSS class names definition error – using any words that are part of the adblocking filter – “ad”, “ads”, “advert”, “advertisement”, “videoad”, “banner”, “adbanner”, “ad-banner”, etc. Any words that logically look like ad descriptions will be blocked. Rename/replace those words from CSS class definitions and from DIV blocks with anything that does not look like explicit ad description.
3. Site security rules – if you are activating Content Security Policy (CSP) on your site please make sure that the current anti Adblocker domain is added to the whitelist. The nature of anti adblocker's work requires occasional domains rotation, so the publisher or network support team will be responsible for the timely domain update.
4. Anti Adblocker client script availability – please make sure that the server is delivering the script into the browser correctly. To do this, you need to check Anti Adblocker script URL and make sure that the file is loading correctly – for example if your domain is www.example.com, your corresponding Anti adblocker URL will be https://example.com/antiadblocker.js - open this URL from within your browser and make sure that the script is running correctly. Each domain will have its own corresponding URL, don’t forget to reference the directory structure on your site.